segunda-feira, fevereiro 06, 2006

The Closest Thing To Crazy

Esta música é para um amigo curtidolas que ficou de me arranjar o albúm desta menina! ;)

Morales, espero que gostes!
Beijos

Music Video Codes By HotGet.com

The Closest Thing To Crazy
Katie Melua


How can I think I'm standing strong,
Yet feel the air beneath my feet?
How can happiness feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep,
Then break my dreams the way you do?
How can I have got in so deep?
Why did I fall in love with you?

CHORUS:
This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own…
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you.

How can you make me fall apart
Then break my fall with loving lies?
It's so easy to break a heart;
It's so easy to close your eyes.
How can you treat me like a child
Yet like a child I yearn for you?
How can anyone feel so wild?
How can anyone feel so blue?

CHORUS

...and being close to you, and being close to you.

6 Comentários:

At 6/2/06 18:28, Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Ei Roanita viste ontem o Superbowl, é muito porreiro aquele desporto

 
At 6/2/06 21:46, Blogger Margarida Atheling disse...

Não sei se ele gosta; mas eu gosto! ;)

Beijinhos!

 
At 6/2/06 22:32, Blogger heidy disse...

Em nome da lua estás desafiada! Toca a ir saber as regras. :p

bejokas

 
At 6/2/06 23:23, Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Kida Xu olá!

Não pude deixar de comentar...É que o álbum é mesmo muito bom e apesar de gostar muito desta música e de todas as outras :) destaco "Tiger in the Night"!
Tenho muitas saudades tuas, mas é até breve, né?

Beijinho gd

 
At 7/2/06 14:43, Blogger Xuinha Foguetão disse...

Ana P,

tenho de ouvir!

E sim! É até breve... esta semana, não é?

Beijocas.

 
At 7/2/06 17:40, Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Olá Xuinha=)... Gostei muito de ouvir a musica, ainda por cima para mim lolo.
Quanto ao album ele vai a caminho;)
Xuinha beijoca gande. kurto bue estar contigo.

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer